• Staffing expenses such as payroll, employment taxes, health insurance, sick pay, vacation time and retirement benefits.
• Time in training employees, staff turnover, personnel issues and educational expenses.
• Office and computer equipment, upgrades and support.
• HIPAA tested and approved specialty billing software.
• Telephone expenses
• Cost of supplies such as forms, envelopes, letterhead and ink cartridges.
• Office space for your billing staff.
• All of the headaches and worry of having an in-house billing system.